|Murad Youth Builder Kit|
I have always been intrigued by Californian brand Murad ever since I first spotted the line at my local Sephora. I don't know if it's the clean packaging that initially allured me, the fact that Dr. Murad is a well-respected skincare expert - and the first one to have launched a doctor-branded skincare line - or the hype surrounding many Murad products that made me quite eager to explore the line.
Therefore, I was more than thrilled when the brand recently offered me to try their new Youth Builder Set that contains three products namely the Detoxifying White Clay Body Cleanser, the Rejuvenating AHA Hand Cream and the Firming Peptide Body Treatment.
I am a firm believer in embracing a balanced lifestyle - that includes a clean diet, getting enough sleep, moderate exercise and managing stress - to feel healthy and beautiful. Over the years I have learned that I cannot expect skincare products to fix all my beauty issues, if I don't properly take care of myself. That being said, with summer fast approaching, it's always tempting to intensify the pampering sessions, especially when you have cutting-edge products at your disposal. Here's what I like about the three products from the Murad kit:
- Detoxifying White Clay Body Cleanser: This ultra-rich cleansing clay formula will turn your shower into such a luxurious experience. Although it looks like hand cream at first, it quickly transforms into a creamy lather that removes impurities and provides a gentle exfoliation - thanks to glycolic acid - while leaving your skin baby soft. If you love vetiver, you'll go absolutely crazy for this deluxe shower gel!
- Firming Peptide Body Treatment: You might not shrink a dress size while using this anti-aging lotion, but if you apply it everyday, you'll see your skin appear much smoother. You'll also notice that the tone and texture of your skin will seam more even, thanks to the peptides that have the ability to boost collagen production.
- Rejuvenating AHA Hand Cream: I'm sure you have heard that you should pamper your hands since they are the first to reveal your age. This deliciously rich and fast absorbing hand cream is one of the few hand creams out there to contain anti-aging ingredients such as hyaluronic acid. It not only restores moisture but it also gives them a youthful appearance. And let's not forget the subtle, yet addictive, bergamot fragrance. Love!
I have paired up with the lovely people at Murad to give one lucky reader the High Performance Bodycare kit (an overall value of $75), right in time for summer. The prize include:
- Detoxifying White Clay Body Cleanser, 60ml
- Firming Peptide Body Treatment, 235ml
- Rejuvenating AHA Hand Cream, 75ml
Entries must be submitted by noon on May 19th and a winner will be selected at random on May 20th.
* The prize can only be awarded to a resident of Canada