As you might already know, Google Reader will be closing down tomorrow (July 1st). If you have been following my blog on Google, it's now time to pack your virtual boxes! But don't you worry, here are some good alternatives for you to try:
1. Follow me on BlogLovin': This is the pretty interface I use to keep track of all the blogs I like to read. It's quite easy to set up an account and it's free!
2. Like my Facebook page: I provide a link to every new post on this page.
3. Follow me on Twitter: Same thing here, I always tweet a link to every new post.
4. It's also easy to follow me by email: Simply fill out the form on the right hand side of my blog, just below the archive section.
5. RSS feed: If you have another preferred reader, here is the link you need to use to follow me:
Thank you so much for visiting, it's a pleasure to have you over!