Here are a few things that caught my attention recently:
1. A fun and bright necklace I received from a friend just in time for the holidays!
2. I recently started using Vichy's Liftactiv Serum 10. I will let you know the outcome in a few weeks.
3. Sequined scarves spotted at Joe Fresh during the holidays.
4. Jelly beans I got at Christmas. Everyone knows I have a sweet tooth!
5. My latest tea discovery: Løv Ginger Lemon organic tea. It's very soothing and comforting when the weather is cold outside.
6. Shot this drawing in the ladies room (inspiration is everywhere!) of a Country Club I visited in Miami. It reminded me of the exquisite fashion on the roaring 20s.
7. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Fresh Body Cream I like to use before putting on my favorite fragrance. It really helps to keep the scent linger longer.
8. A delicious Christmas sugar cookie made by my mother. I shot the last one as a souvenir of the indulgence of the past few weeks.
9. To end 2012 on a great note, my dishwasher completely broke down. Since I was tired of washing dishes over and over again, I decided to use these pink plates and cups until I get the new dishwasher installed.
Thanks for reading!